THE FUEL BOX
DOES YOUR PROJECT REALLY NEED 200 LITRE DRUMS OF GAS OIL/RED DIESEL ON SITE?
20 Litres of Gas Oil in a UN approved bag in box system. Created for all off road diesel engines it contains a unique, specially formulated additive system, achieving an outstanding performance over conventional Red Diesel / Gas Oil. With improved Cetane ratings boosting power and reducing deposit and varnish build-up.
This product also improves combustion efficiency and fuel consumption, reducing visible emissions. It protects against premature wear in fuel pumps and injectors and enhances the performance of older engines. Contains emulsifiers to combat water build up preventing emulsions forming and filter blockages.
The FuelBox reduces packaging waste in landfills by 86 percent and reduces plastic consumption by up to 90 percent, compared to 20-litre rigid packaging. The used pack splits into two parts firstly remove the plastic bag element and dispose of in accordance with current waste regulations, the corrugated box can then be disposed of in dry paper/cardboard recycling.
3-Day Delivery available – CALL US NOW for further details
“Customers who buy Red Diesel / Gas Oil in 200 litre barrels often don’t require that much fuel on site.”
- Limited space to store or handle large drums.
- End of contract or Sites nearing completion where only a small quantity of fuel is required to finish the job.
- Short term Plant hire requiring minimal fuel top ups.
- Contamination issues, 200 litre drums are often left outside on site and are subject to water and dirt contamination.
- Generator Hire for Marquees etc. where large amounts of Fuel left on site could potentially be a hazard or a security issue.
- Logistic companies with vehicles that have ancillary engines, such as refrigeration units, or a forklift on the back for unloading that will need re-fuelling while they are away from their base.
- Run Outs on site: FUELBOX is a quick and easy solution for emergency run outs.